Alright other mamas, I need your help. We've been doing this stay-at-home thing forever now. Almost four years. But I'm struggling to come up with things for us to do. We watch far too much television and don't really have a great schedule (we eat breakfast and lunch at the same times every day and take naps at the same time every day, but that's the only consistency...). James goes to school on Wednesdays and Fridays (until May...AND THEN WHAT DO WE DO?!?!) and we go to storytime most Mondays and Bible Study most Thursdays. But when we hit summer I need a real schedule. (Grandparents, this is not a plea to come and get him...please know that I am not trying to pawn my kid off...I just need ideas for activities!)
So...a few questions for you other stay-at-home moms.
1. What does your daily schedule look like?
2. What activities would work well for a 3.5 year old and a (by summer) 15 month old?
3. How do you keep your kids occupied (without turning on the television) and still get your "stuff" done? (Shower, household chores, etc.)
4. What do you do during naptime?
5. How can I be a super productive keeper of the house and also a super productive mama of two busy boys?
6. One of my kids (guess which one?!?!) is not entertained by toys AT ALL. He wants to either watch television or have me interact with him at all times. ALL TIMES. What am I do to?
We'll be factoring in a few other daily activities this summer - library time, "field trips," and swimming lessons, but I just need to come up with a daily schedule I can stick to, entertain kids with, and maintain a clean house with a meal on the table each night.
Any suggestions would be great!