Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas

Today over at walk with me by faith is the annual Christmas Card Carousel. I'm not sure about you, but one of my FAVORITE things about the season is the Christmas cards. I put them on my refrigerator and keep them up all year long! I actually started a mini-scrapbook this year of cards from years past because it's so fun to see my friends' kids grow up! I'm going to put the book away with our decorations this year and pull it out every year to look back!

We ordered our cards this year from Shutterfly (because it's the only printing company I ever use!) and I LOVE the way they turned out. Unfortunately, the scanner doesn't think that the colors need to be as pretty and bold as they are in real life. It's our first ever Christmas card and I LOVE it!

"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16
From our hearts to yours, warmest Christmas greetings!
Eddie, Lauren, and James

5 comments:

Faith said...

Gorgeous card design! Your family is beautiful!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the card! Its on my fridge now :)

Becca said...

Very cute card! I love how it matches your blog too! Lol!

Happy Holidays!

pcb said...

Lauren, that is a great picture!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

What a beautiful card - I love the design! And such a sweet family picture. Great scripture, too! :) Merry Christmas!